(1) If you zoom out at this point, we shall get a view of the whole square.
(2) In the last shot he zoomed out to a wide view of the garden.
(3) Click on a photo of any student, and it zooms out to full-size.
(4) The sedan system has zoom in, zoom out, in addition to the shadows and other functions.
(5) Sometimes it’s good to zoom out a bit, though, and remind ourselves on this huge day in history: what the people want is chicken, ice cream and coffee.
(6) Support zoom in, zoom out and move with keyboard.
(7) Select zooming area. Right – click to zoom out.
(8) Deep Purple is a red zoom out.
(9) I then used After Effects to zoom out and show all the photographs.
(10) It’s about 300 miles one way. Zoom out and take another look on the national map.
(11) Scroll forward to zoom in and backward to zoom out.
(12) Zoom out from the Gantt Chart to view a longer time period.
(13) Pages snap into view as fast as they would on a desktop, and you rarely have to zoom out or scroll sideways to view their content.
(14) You might be groveling around in low-level bits and pointer arithmetic, then zoom out to an abstraction that’s close to the business domain. You’re always bopping back and forth. That’s hard.
(15) This is the magnifying glass icon with the minus sign on it and provides the ability to step-wise zoom out.
(16) PINCH – Touch an object on the display once to select the item then place 2 fingers on opposite corners of the object, then move them closer together to decrease the object’s size or to zoom out.
(17) When using dedicated attachments in macro and wide-angle filters and lenses, you need to zoom out to avoid the “black circle” that will appear on the corners of your frame.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “zoom out”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “zoom out”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “zoom out” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “zoom out”, instead of the word “zoom out” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “zoom out”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “zoom out” in Example Sentences.
“zoom out” in a sentence.
How to use “zoom out” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “zoom out”.
20 examples of simple sentences “zoom out” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “zoom out”
A simple sentence with “zoom out” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “zoom out”
A compound sentence with “zoom out” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “zoom out”
A complex sentence with “zoom out” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “zoom out”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “zoom out” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.