1. Eperythrozoonosis is a zoonosis when Eperythrozoon parasitize surface of red blood cell, plasma and marrow.
2. Rabies is a zoonosis caused by rabies virus characterized by infection of central nervous system, which is the communicable diseases with the highest case fatality at present, almost 100%.
3. Eperythrozoonosis is a kind of zoonosis, so the infection to the human should be further investigated and studied.
4. Trichinellosis is a serious parasitic zoonosis mainly caused by eating raw or undercooked pork and the meat of other animals containing Trichinella spiralis larvae.
5. Monkeypox is a viral zoonosis with symptoms in humans similar to those seen in the past in smallpox patients.
6. Hydatid disease is a worldwide zoonosis produced by the larval stage of the Echinococcus tapeworm.
7. Aeromonas trota is the new pathogen of zoonosis . Its biological characteristics is complicated and the identification for the isolate is difficult.
8. Hypodermosis is a kind of serious zoonosis, which can produce huge economical loss to animal husbandry every year.
9. Recently zoonosis has been a major public health problem, affecting all continents. The role and importance of wildlife as a reservoir of many zoonotic pathogens are being increasingly recognized.
10. Leptosprirosis, a kind of widespread zoonosis caused by leptospira, is prevalent throughout the world and severely endangering the health of human as well as agricultural and pastoral production .
11. Leptospirosis is a widespread zoonosis caused by pathogenic members of the genus Leptospira that has a great impact on human and veterinary public health.
12. Cat scratch disease is a kind of zoonosis that caused by a bacterium of the genus Bartonella, and has a worldwide distribution.
13. Hendra virus (HeV) infection is a rare emerging zoonosis that causes severe disease in both infected horses and humans.
14. Hydatid disease (HD) is a severe zoonosis which caused by lavar stage of Echinococcus, It results in public health and economical problems in the world.
15. Schistosomiasis is a serious zoonosis that frequently leads to physical, social and economic disability.
16. Campylobacteriosis is a zoonosis, a disease transmitted to humans from animals or animal products.
17. CE is a neglected zoonosis that remains a human and animal health concern for Spain.
18. Many factors lead to the prevalent of important zoonosis or emerging zoonosis emergence such as environment changes, human and animal demography, pathogen changes and changes in farming practice.
19. Trichinellosis is a serious parasitic zoonosis with worldwide distribution, which infect human and more than 150 species of mammals.
20. Rift Valley fever (RVF) is a viral zoonosis that primarily affects animals but also has the capacity to infect humans.
21. Nipah virus (NiV) infection is a newly emerging zoonosis that causes severe disease in both animals and humans.
22. We discovered the spacious aggregation on plague zoonosis of citellus dauricus through the research of 391 foci of 4 typal lands-capes.
23. Trichinellosis is a serious parasitic zoonosis mainly caused by eating raw or undercooked pork and the meat of other animals containing Trichinella muscle larvae.
23. TranslateEN.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
24. Listeria monocytogenes is a kind of food-borne pathogenic bacterium strain grown at low temperature and can cause zoonosis .
25. Influenza is a type of disease referred to a zoonosis.
26. Its scientific programme is based on the study, analysis and interpretation of taxonomy, chorology, ecology, ethology, animal physiology, parasitology and the problems of zoonosis.
27. With the support of international organization and many countries, people has efficiently controlled or eliminated zoonosis such as Smallpox, Pestis which had brought disaster to human being.
28. The disease of Gardneralla vaginalis of fox (GVF) is a newly discovered zoonosis .
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “zoonosis”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “zoonosis”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “zoonosis” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “zoonosis”, instead of the word “zoonosis” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “zoonosis”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “zoonosis” in Example Sentences.
“zoonosis” in a sentence.
How to use “zoonosis” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “zoonosis”.
20 examples of simple sentences “zoonosis” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “zoonosis”
A simple sentence with “zoonosis” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “zoonosis”
A compound sentence with “zoonosis” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “zoonosis”
A complex sentence with “zoonosis” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “zoonosis”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “zoonosis” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.