1. The animals in the zoon seem to be very well cared for.
2. The bone absorption is happened in 1,3,7 zoon of head femur, it’s bad for hip steady.
3. Results The root entry zoon (REZ) of the trigeminal nerves were found compressed by vasculars in 89 cases.
4. The bone osteogenesis is happened in 1,3,4,5,7 zoon of head femur, and its useful for reinforce prosthesis.
4. Wish you will love .com and make progress everyday!
5. The hardness of fusion zoon higher weld joint and lower base metal The hardness have no change at fusion depth direction.
6. Shall we go to the zoon to see the pandas?
7. The entrance of the zoon.
8. The distribution of mineral particles on soil landslide is protogenous and random before the creation of sliding zoon.
9. The date in this dissertation is from a spot check of households in the main city zoon of Chongqing.
10. Furthermore, the effect caused by the welding groove type and configuration on the blind zoon has been investigated, and the simulated calculation has been conducted in the compute.
11. From the viewpoint of resource demand , ocean multi-wave exploration is a useful technology to resolve the difficult problem just as blur zoon, structure distortion and gas pollution etc.
12. The working place is located in Zhang Jiang Tower, a modern office building located near metro Line 2 in Zhangjiang High Tech Zoon.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “zoon”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “zoon”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “zoon” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “zoon”, instead of the word “zoon” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “zoon”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “zoon” in Example Sentences.
“zoon” in a sentence.
How to use “zoon” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “zoon”.
20 examples of simple sentences “zoon” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “zoon”
A simple sentence with “zoon” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “zoon”
A compound sentence with “zoon” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “zoon”
A complex sentence with “zoon” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “zoon”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “zoon” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.