(1) Preventive measures include data encryption using various cryptographic methods.
(2) The cryptographic providers you can use for your certificate are listed below.
(3) We also present two new cryptographic indexes, fixed point and cyclic structure, on which we investigate the performance of such permutation.
(4) A hash is the result of a cryptographic function that takes an arbitrarily sized string of data, performs a mathematical encryption function on it, and returns a fixed-size string.
(5) Block ciphers can be used in many cryptographic primitives, such as encryption and message authentication code (MAC).
(6) In this paper, a bilateral-authentication cryptographic protocol is proposed. It is a more efficient and secure protocol, which solves the bottleneck problem of the trusted third party.
(7) If the device only performs a simple cryptographic function(TranslateEN.com/cryptographic), all of the objects must be managed by the software.
(8) However, design of cryptographic protocols is a very micromesh job, because any tiny mistake may damage security of the protocol.
(9) CSP is the most generally cryptographic interface of PKI.
(10) Key management is the core of the symmetric cryptographic communication , and the key generation method is the foundation of the key management.
(11) Cryptographic storage class does not support saving key data in this format.
(12) The simulation software conducts the power analysis of cryptographic algorithm IP core which is described by hardware language.
(13) Defines a wrapper object to access the cryptographic service provider (CSP) version of the Data Encryption Standard (DES) algorithm.
(14) Provable Security is the essential requirement of modern cryptographic schemes.
(15) The paper chiefly introduces a cryptographic solution about key recovery and key recovery capability by adding key recovery information to an IP datagram.
(16) Information security is composed of security protocol and cryptographic algorithm, the latter is the base and core.
(17) Cryptographic transform libraries in OpenBSD include Blowfish, Data Encryption Standard (DES), 3DES, and Cast.
(18) Traditionally, the security of cryptographic chips depends on the mathematic complexity of the cryptographic algorithms, the authentication mode and the secure protocol.
(19) Hurt was quickly hired, and several weeks later Friedman selected Harry Lawrence Clark as an assistant cryptographic clerk.
(20) Information security is the basis of modern computer communication network, while modern cryptographic algorithm is also the core part of the information security.
(21) This article briefly states the layer structure, the states, handshake protocol and cryptographic calculation of SSL V3.0, and analyses its security.
(22) In cryptography, the result of securing a block of data by applying a cryptographic function.
(23) JCA defines a series of Engine classes, where each Engine provides a cryptographic function.
(24) A concrete design of nonlinear combining feed-forward sequence generator was presented. Cryptographic properties and the hardware logic structure of the generator were studied too.
(25) This paper designs a RSA crypto-coprocessor based on the research of RSA cryptographic algorithm.
(26) Only the source node and the destination node need operation of the asymmetric cryptographic algorithm once in a route computation.
(27) This will replace the FIPS – ZZ 40 – ZZ cryptographic module with the Netscape internal module.
(28) Second, the structure of the hardware test platform is determined through functional analysis of the testing platform of cryptographic algorithm.
(29) Keystores — key entry: This type of keystore entry holds very sensitive cryptographic key information, which is stored in a protected format to prevent unauthorized access.
(30) We refer to the Prover-computed response as the presentation proof; it is a cryptographic proof of possession of the private key corresponding to the presented U-Prove token.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “cryptographic”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “cryptographic”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “cryptographic” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “cryptographic”, instead of the word “cryptographic” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “cryptographic”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “cryptographic” in Example Sentences.
“cryptographic” in a sentence.
How to use “cryptographic” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “cryptographic”.
20 examples of simple sentences “cryptographic” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “cryptographic”
A simple sentence with “cryptographic” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “cryptographic”
A compound sentence with “cryptographic” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “cryptographic”
A complex sentence with “cryptographic” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “cryptographic”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “cryptographic” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.