1. The type of mind needed in cryptologic work, it argued, is seldom found in the Army.
2. For cryptologic applications, it is of course highly disirable that the linear complexities of pseudorandom sequences be as large as possible, and the sequences resist the correlation attack.
3. Maintain permanent fleet cryptologic and carry-on direct support systems required in special land, sea surface and subsurface operations.
4. He is a member of the International Association of Cryptologic Research, the Association for Computing Machinery, and the League for Programming Freedom.
5. It’s also assumed in this discussion that you’ve had some experience with private/public key cryptologic methods and are comfortable with the concepts.
6. This paper discusses information security threats and cryptosystems, and describes standardizations, organizations, development and applications and export restriction in cryptologic technology field.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “cryptologic”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “cryptologic”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “cryptologic” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “cryptologic”, instead of the word “cryptologic” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “cryptologic”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “cryptologic” in Example Sentences.
“cryptologic” in a sentence.
How to use “cryptologic” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “cryptologic”.
20 examples of simple sentences “cryptologic” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “cryptologic”
A simple sentence with “cryptologic” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “cryptologic”
A compound sentence with “cryptologic” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “cryptologic”
A complex sentence with “cryptologic” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “cryptologic”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “cryptologic” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.