(1) We were really zonked after our long journey.
(2) He was zonked by the sudden accident.
(3) Tranquilizers zonked her out.
(4) I feel utterly zonked.
(5) I could tell they were both zonked last night.
(6) It’s a zonked nirvana with demons underneath; a fragile state that can’t help but break apart on the very next song.
(7) We fly to Los Angeles(zonked), where we are zonked with another three-hour time change.
(8) People who get zonked, hypertension and cardiopathy can’t into the house.
(9) Bobby wanted to stay up to watch the late night movie, but he zonked out five minutes after it started.
(10) Without you, life is just the pits, my disposition’s on the fritz, my patience is pooped, my nerves are zonked.
(11) The British and Chinese experience with addictive drugs are cited, and we are supposed to picture scores of people lying around in the street, zonked out of their minds.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “zonked”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “zonked”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “zonked” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “zonked”, instead of the word “zonked” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “zonked”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “zonked” in Example Sentences.
“zonked” in a sentence.
How to use “zonked” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “zonked”.
20 examples of simple sentences “zonked” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “zonked”
A simple sentence with “zonked” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “zonked”
A compound sentence with “zonked” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “zonked”
A complex sentence with “zonked” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “zonked”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “zonked” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.