1. Thousands of day trippers flock to resorts on the south coast.
2. At weekends the beach is crowded with noisy trippers.
3. The beach was packed with day trippers.
4. We mention it particularly with Blackpool trippers in mind.
5. Six day trippers escaped unhurt when their hot air balloon hit power lines.
6. Opportunist photographers were now on hand for trippers who wanted their picture taken.
7. A new – style audio remote tripper is presented, which adopts DTMF ( Dual Tone Multiple Frequency ) technology.
8. And the parameters of each component in tripper – circuit the experiment of 350 W xenon lamps.
9. Not another ego tripper running for public office!
10. Mantle slammed his third round – tripper of the day 21 st of the season.
11. The pressure activates the tripper and releases the water.
12. From April to September the reserve is visited by day trippers six days a week.
13. From here, up in the windy pier gardens, you could look down and watch the trippers.
14. Blackpool now specialises in business conferences and both have many day trippers coming by car and coach.
14. TranslateEN.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. It was a strange feeling when four o’clock arrived and the day trippers departed.
16. A couple of hundred yards away pleasure boats, preparing for trippers, were berthed three abreast against the pier.
17. The properties and selection of the zero-phase sequence current transformer core and tripper for GFCI are in detail described.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “tripper”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “tripper”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “tripper” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “tripper”, instead of the word “tripper” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “tripper”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “tripper” in Example Sentences.
“tripper” in a sentence.
How to use “tripper” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “tripper”.
20 examples of simple sentences “tripper” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “tripper”
A simple sentence with “tripper” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “tripper”
A compound sentence with “tripper” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “tripper”
A complex sentence with “tripper” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “tripper”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “tripper” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.