1. The company invested heavily in new technology.
2. New technology has made it possible to communicate more easily.
3. Modern technology is amazing, isn’t it?
4. Modern technology has opened our eyes to many things.
5. Engineering and technology are disciplines distinct from one another and from science.
6. This technology is bang up to date .
7. Technology has had an irreversible impact on society.
8. Science and technology are auxiliary to each other.
9. New technology has rendered my old computer obsolete.
10. Modern technology makes moving money around much easier than it used to be.
11. Inventions typically involve minor improvements in technology.
12. Over time,[technology] the technology is diffused and adopted by other countries.
13. The benefits of nuclear technology, she said, had been grossly overestimated.
14. Technology has turned the world into a global village.
15. This technology is still in its early stages.
16. New technology is going to revolutionize everything we do.
17. Modern science and technology empower human beings to control natural forces more effectively.
18. ‘I work for a company called Orion Technology.’ ‘Never heard of them.’
19. The compact disc is a miracle of modern technology.
20. We are living in the age of technology.
21. Schools must meet the challenge of new technology .
22. Technology and good management:a winning combination .
23. The book gives an admirably succinct account of the technology and its history.
24. They have to have a basic understanding of computers in order to use the advanced technology.
25. Investment in fixed assets is an important vehicle for ensuring that the latest technology is available to business.
26. This shipyard is at the cutting edge of world shipbuilding technology.
27. We had to take action to protect the proprietary technology.
28. The hardest part of this job is understanding the new technology.
29. The company has always been at the forefront of science and technology.
30. Extensive exploration was carried out using the latest drilling technology.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “technology”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “technology”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “technology” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “technology”, instead of the word “technology” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “technology”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “technology” in Example Sentences.
“technology” in a sentence.
How to use “technology” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “technology”.
20 examples of simple sentences “technology” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “technology”
A simple sentence with “technology” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “technology”
A compound sentence with “technology” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “technology”
A complex sentence with “technology” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “technology”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “technology” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.