1. Industrialized countries continue to export their waste.
2. According to official statistics, the Japanese work longer hours than workers in most other industrialized countries.
3. Industrialized countries must reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
4. Britain, in common with many other industrialized countries, has experienced major changes over the last 100 years.
5. These industrialized countries have people with the time and money to travel.
6. Moreover, in most respects the pattern of growth was not far out of line with that of early industrialization in western industrialized countries.
7. Saouma called for fair trade terms to allow developing countries to sell their agricultural products to the industrialized countries.TranslateEN.com
8. Trade between developing countries and industrialized countries is beginning to expand.
9. Industrialized countries consume natural resources in huge quantities.
10. Most economists readily grant that the developing world will grow more rapidly than the already industrialized countries.
11. Growth rates of 3 percent perannum for industrialized countries, and 5.1 percent for industrializing countries, were forecast for the 1990s.
12. They agreed a 30-point plan calling for industrialized countries to agree to a new fund to support environmental security in the South.
13. Yet even so, the United States still leads most industrialized countries in teenage pregnancies, abortions and childbearing.
14. Pressure on exchange rates in late 1989 resulted in calls for currency stabilization on the part of the leading industrialized countries.
15. Disposable workers Modern methods of super-exploitation, tried and tested in the Third World, are coming home to industrialized countries.
16. Low inflation in industrialized countries restrained increases in import prices, resulting in a general improvement in the terms of trade.
17. Like most new technologies the Internet is primarily used in industrialized countries.
18. The tragedy is that visible trade with industrialized countries was not favourable.
19. However, participants denied reports that the four planned to create an alliance modelled after the Group of Seven industrialized countries.
20. Make country enters industrialized country ranks more quickly from an agricultural country with very lagging industry.
21. America is a highly industrialized country.
22. In industrialized country, outside the dweller that divides remote region, realized electrification generally.
23. We believe that China will become a highly industrialized country.
24. Malaysia is being stridden to burgeoning industrialized country by an country in the past.
25. My work experience is in a Third World country rather than in the United States or other industrialized country.
26. Before, the acid rain question only involved to European and North America’s old industrialized country.
27. Study this task, the development road of late to exploration industrialized country has important sense.
28. Television has changed the lifestyle of people in every industrialized country in the world.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “industrialized country”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “industrialized country”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “industrialized country” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “industrialized country”, instead of the word “industrialized country” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “industrialized country”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “industrialized country” in Example Sentences.
“industrialized country” in a sentence.
How to use “industrialized country” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “industrialized country”.
20 examples of simple sentences “industrialized country” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “industrialized country”
A simple sentence with “industrialized country” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “industrialized country”
A compound sentence with “industrialized country” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “industrialized country”
A complex sentence with “industrialized country” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “industrialized country”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “industrialized country” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.