1. Please send us a copy of your letter confirming the appointment.
2. The company issued each purchaser with a document confirming that the purchaser was the sole owner of the wine he had purchased.
3. It is helpful in confirming the diagnosis of epilepsy.
4. Doctors are required to cite a study confirming any medical benefits of the drug and provide a written prescription.
5. Barclays slipped 4p to 351p after confirming 3,000 more job losses.
6. He can veto such plans, confirming his reputation as an uncaring conservative.
7. Even so, Alison winced slightly, confirming their suspicion that the uterus was tender and contracted.
8. The appointment made conservatives nervous, seemingly confirming their fears that a liberal onslaught was imminent.
9. They directed their gaze on Miss Bedwelty, confirming the worst.
10. Almost all shops you email confirming your order.
11. Becks takes over from Hollywood idol Bruce Willis, confirming his status as a global superstar.
12. The 1990 election campaigns are confirming that this lesson was well learnt: candidates are indulging in ghoulish rivalry in support of execution.
13. This may include a statement confirming that the animals are healthy and fit to travel and an import licence.
14. Bob learned to demand a bit less without confirming his worst fears.
15. Vernon issued a statement today, confirming his resignation.
16. This government knows it can win court cases confirming its legal right to impose a solution on the mayor.
17. Until the 1970s primatologists were busy confirming our prejudices about peaceable apes living in nonviolent societies.
18. You will receive a mail message confirming the outcome of the approval.
19. Assertion of her supremacy over the other members of the politburo was an essential step to confirming her position as heir-apparent.
20. It is equally important that the practice of not confirming or denying the existence of a warrant is maintained consistently.
20. TranslateEN.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. The wreckage was strewn over an area of 150-yard radius, confirming the official’s description.
22. Manufacturing output jumped 0.8 percent between December and January, confirming the increase in consumer demand since the start of the year.
23. Successful entrepreneurs always insist on some form of agreement, even if it is just a simple letter confirming a conversation.
24. A particular difficulty about task synthesis is that there is no easy way of confirming completeness.
25. This Important feature enables a waveform detection system to do much more than provide signals confirming step completion in high speed systems.
26. Shuttle managers are to meet Monday for a major review of mission plans before confirming their launch plans.
27. The study also found that garlic supplements reduced blood pressure modestly, confirming results from previous studies.
28. Suppose we begin with an existential hypothesis, without being able to point to any confirming evidence.
29. Tests can often surprise people by uncovering unrealised gifts or simply confirming perceived talents.
30. The teacher asks the questions; the pupil supplies the answer; the teacher makes a confirming or dismissive comment or gesture.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “confirming”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “confirming”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “confirming” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “confirming”, instead of the word “confirming” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “confirming”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “confirming” in Example Sentences.
“confirming” in a sentence.
How to use “confirming” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “confirming”.
20 examples of simple sentences “confirming” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “confirming”
A simple sentence with “confirming” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “confirming”
A compound sentence with “confirming” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “confirming”
A complex sentence with “confirming” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “confirming”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “confirming” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.