1. Is Unux capable of translating ASP?
2. Still, even in Biarritz asps are presumably hard to come by and the audience was in no mood to be critical.
3. Among its spools and needles, a pet asp restlessly wound itself about.
4. The Asp is a Viper and a member of the Viperidae family.
5. To integrate ASP into intelligent mould design system is abasic change of the traditional mould design method and will be a promotion and tendency of the development of this field.
6. PageWalker is a recursive or to substituting pages Asp. Net Control tree structure.
7. There were higher positive rates of procoagulant activity (PCA, 75%) and antibody to streptococcal polysaccharide(ASP, 72%) in laboratory examinations.
8. Linking the Snort and ASP by Mysql database, create a real – time monitoring of network alarm mechanism.
9. Conclusion: Early enteral nutrition in the ASP application is safe and effective.
10. AIM: To investigate the role and mechanism of aspirin (Asp) eyedrops in preventing diabetic cataract. METHODS: Diabetic cataract was induced by streptozocin (STZ).
11. Using ASP technology, the system provide network user the accounting results query based on WEB.
12. In addition to the IIS and ASP.NET configurable gatekeepers, you can also use principal permission demands (declaratively or imperatively) as an additional fine-grained access control mechanism.
13. However, ASP and the analog integrated circuit design have not phased out of the stage. Instead, they are playing an unreplaceable role in many cases.
14. The first is the ASP.NET Version Switcher, which can be used to switch the version of ASP.NET that a virtual directory is running under.
15. When hosted on IIS 6.0, ASP.NET 1.1 automatically adapts its way of working to the host environment.
16. The paper presents the method of using ASP to realize multi-information remote personal management system.
17. An ASP file normally contains HTML tags[TranslateEN.com], just like an HTML file.
18. ASP. NET mainly offers two kinds of buffer memory technology:the output buffer memory (page level and user control level) and the data buffer memory.
19. ASP. NET needed to achieve dynamic chart generation model!
20. The major side effects of L ASP were leukocytopenia, elevation of serum bilirubin and hyperglycemia.
21. ASP application serves a provider it is a burgeoning network business pattern.
22. ASP price information network source code, only to learn from!
23. Unconsciously, it may have been, her fingers closed upon the asp.
24. More and more people prefer online transactions. The bookselling management system is based on B/S. It used the ASP.
25. An ABC cost accounting model is built by classifying the activity cost and accumulating the activity cost based on ASP system business flow and clickstream analysis.
26. This paper focuses on the detailed explanation witch how to explore a piratical , safe, and amicable ASP.
27. The technological model of this system adoption B/S, provided exuberant sources of date, and used ASP.
28. This means that when you use kernel-mode caching with IIS and ASP.NET output caching, you’ll see unbelievable performance results.
29. Aiming at net stage updated difficulty and high overhead expenses, this article brings forward the net stage parted management, and describes how to actualize it by ASP and SQL Server.
30. The method of building FAQ knowledge base will be discussed in order to accumulate FAQ knowledge base contents efficiency and implement a knowledge base system based on ASP.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “asp”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “asp”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “asp” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “asp”, instead of the word “asp” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “asp”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “asp” in Example Sentences.
“asp” in a sentence.
How to use “asp” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “asp”.
20 examples of simple sentences “asp” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “asp”
A simple sentence with “asp” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “asp”
A compound sentence with “asp” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “asp”
A complex sentence with “asp” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “asp”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “asp” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.