1. By adding zoom-in and zoom-out functions, the panel added to the cursor can be magnified and reduced when a text effect item is input.
2. That zoom-in camera was done in real-time to capture the kind of video-like footage that we had.
3. In fact, my camera also has zoom-in zoom-out functions.
4. Gerstenmaier said zoom-in photos will be taken of the entire shuttle right before it docks with the space station Friday, to ascertain whether it suffered any serious damage.
5. Whether the image should be extrapolated on zoom-in or not. This leads to blurry quality and is somewhat slower than non extrapolated images.
6. Otherwise, nothing would be shown on the screen because the SVG renderer does not zoom-in on the area in question.
7. The browser manages book marks, allows search by voice, let users set home pages and Zoom-in and out is also satisfactory.
8. The new collection launches to the theme of satellite. Users dive into a kinetic world of digital surveillance as they target and zoom-in on styles.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “zoom-in”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “zoom-in”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “zoom-in” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “zoom-in”, instead of the word “zoom-in” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “zoom-in”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “zoom-in” in Example Sentences.
“zoom-in” in a sentence.
How to use “zoom-in” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “zoom-in”.
20 examples of simple sentences “zoom-in” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “zoom-in”
A simple sentence with “zoom-in” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “zoom-in”
A compound sentence with “zoom-in” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “zoom-in”
A complex sentence with “zoom-in” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “zoom-in”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “zoom-in” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.