1. The ship yawed as the heavy wave struck abeam.
2. He spun the steering-wheel so that we yawed from side to side.
3. The destructive lesions seen in yaws do not occur, however, and bone lesions seldom cause trouble.
4. In the past the yaw damper has occasionally moved sharply, causing abrupt plane movements.
5. As with yaws, penicillin is the treatment of choice.
6. As the drop-ship yawed away, fleeing, a hem of the cat’s cradle dipped towards it.
7. The book says if you keep yawing the aircraft from side to side the wheel may release.
8. The small jet yawed sharply to the right, upwards and towards the Ilyushin airline.
9. The road yaws out in front of us, and it is clear that yet another armadillo has been chucked overboard.
10. According to the time error, the yaw maneuvering command was generated and route dynamic planning on the basis of the pre-determined route was done to control the impact time.
11. Disturbances about the yaw axis of an airplane will result in disturbances about the roll axis.
12. Effects of yaw rate feedback control law on handling and stabilities of automobiles with Steer-by-Wire are researched.
13. Meanwhile, it also discusses the influence of roll yaw on sideslip in spin, and of moving round plumb line on angle of bank.
14. The principle and typical application of single chip yaw rate gyroscope are introduced, then the design notes of yaw rate measure instrument are presented.
15. The simulation algorithms of wave high, yaw force, rolling moment and sway moment were put forward.
16. The appearance of caterpillar track yaw of the S 100 type road header is analyzed.
17. As the plane climbed to 370 feet, it started yawing.
18. If the glider is in a very steep climb this should be reduced slightly before yawing.
19. Them with terrible majesty, it snap-rolled on to its back and with its nose down began yawing violently to the right.yaw
20. Applying the opposite rudder will tend to reduce the yaw and so help even out the stalling of the wings.
21. Variable gearing changes aileron and elevator forces with airspeed Yaw damper is standard item but not flight limitation without.
22. Then we establish the mathematical computation models of roll angle and pitching angle with the yaw angle ignored based on geomagnetism and ballistics theory.
23. In the controller, the assisted motor angle is controlled by the feedback of yaw sideslip angle.
24. When the vertical climb stops , the helicopter is rotated 180 degrees about the yaw axis.
25. This AUV for environmental protection has three degrees of freedom , called surge, heave and yaw.
26. This is caused by the dihedral effect of the wings ( roll due to yaw ).
27. In practice, it turned out that it was better to overcompensate for the inward yaw on outsides, to add a bit of outward yaw to improve line tension.
28. The S – IVB stage has its single engine gimbaled in pitch and yaw.
29. Wind mill generator unit hydraulic brake system can realize the functions of yaw brake control and main shaft brake control.
30. The motor brakes are lifted when the turbine is yawing. The yaw brake on the tower axis will be lifted partially but has been assumed fully passive.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “yaw”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “yaw”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “yaw” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “yaw”, instead of the word “yaw” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “yaw”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “yaw” in Example Sentences.
“yaw” in a sentence.
How to use “yaw” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “yaw”.
20 examples of simple sentences “yaw” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “yaw”
A simple sentence with “yaw” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “yaw”
A compound sentence with “yaw” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “yaw”
A complex sentence with “yaw” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “yaw”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “yaw” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.