1. He just needs to calm down a wee bit.
2. I’ll have a wee drop of cream in my coffee.
3. There’s a wee cottage inside the grounds.
4. We’ll be a wee bit late, I’m afraid.
5. I’m a wee bit worried about him.
6. She looked a wee bit confused.
7. “God, I need a wee!” she said.
8. How about a wee dram to celebrate?
8. TranslateEN.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. My wee boy is three.
10. Would you care for a wee bit more to eat?
11. He said he wanted to wee.
12. Just a wee drop of milk for me.
13. Mummy, I need a wee.
14. I lay awake through the wee small hours, waiting for the signal.
15. The party continued into the wee small hours.
16. The baby has done a wee in his potty.
17. I felt a wee bit guilty about it.
18. Cameron thought of the wee man’s rubbery face, his busy scurrying movements – his compulsive drinking.
19. He is hapless, passive and maybe just a wee bit smug.
20. It began to look as if a wee riot might be in order.
21. Today I am only a wee man, 5 feet 4 inches in height.
22. We have been lacking a wee bit of professionalism recently.
23. Monica is a wee bit overweight.
24. Was I not right about the wee lass, saints preserve her!
25. There are many big sharks waiting for the wee Minister to announce the terms of these sales.
26. Wee Jocky was apparently steaming after a particularly hospitable Hogmanay and played a blinder.
27. She has got a great wee figure.
28. If you’re not a lover of platform games it could be a wee bit tedious.
29. Walking along the canal bank one day we came across a wee lady siting on the banking drawing.
30. The Highlanders were very generous, not only with their bagpipe reeds but also with their wee drams.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “wee”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “wee”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “wee” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “wee”, instead of the word “wee” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “wee”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “wee” in Example Sentences.
“wee” in a sentence.
How to use “wee” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “wee”.
20 examples of simple sentences “wee” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “wee”
A simple sentence with “wee” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “wee”
A compound sentence with “wee” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “wee”
A complex sentence with “wee” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “wee”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “wee” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.