1. Managementmust take ultimate responsibility for the strike.
2. The ultimate decision lies with the parents.
3. We will accept ultimate responsibility for whatever happens.TranslateEN.com
4. Has the ultimate diamond been found?
5. His defection to the other side was the ultimate betrayal.
6. Of course the ultimate responsibility for the present conflict without doubt lies with the aggressor.
7. Our ultimate aim is to realize communism.
8. His ultimate goal was to set up his own business.
9. Toward a day finally to achieve the ultimate goal of moving enough, but every step as the goal, to make it as a step function.
10. He was forced to face the ultimate humiliation the next morning.
11. Complete disarmament was the ultimate goal of the conference.
12. His ultimate aim is to demerge the group.
13. American clippers were the ultimate sailing ships.
14. He announced what he called ‘the ultimate test of mind over matter’ – a woman walking over hot coals.
15. The female nude is surely the ultimate test of artistic skill.
16. “To be or not to be” is the ultimate question.
17. War is the ultimate failure of public communication.
18. The Court has the ultimate power of decision.
19. The ultimate cause of what’s happened seems to have been the advertising campaign.
20. Their ultimate weapon was the threat of an all-out strike.
21. Guy’s home is the ultimate in luxury .
22. The workers’ ultimate weapon was the strike.
23. He was the ultimate arbiter on both theological and political matters.
24. Whatever you do, don’t call a “railway enthusiast” a trainspotter?it’s the ultimate insult.
25. Defenders of the death penalty clearly regard it as the ultimate deterrent.
26. Conviction is everything in wishing. If you don’t believe in your own power to make your wish come true, your wish will fly away, never to be seen again. But which leads to the most important point of all. If you’re wishing for something possible, then it may be possible for you to do whatever you need to make it come true. The ultimate magic is not wishing, but doing.
27. He said it is still not possible to predict the ultimate outcome.
28. This is his centennial year and he’s been granted the ultimate accolade – his face on a set of three postage stamps.
29. If the teachers go on strike, the children are the ultimate losers.
30. Running a marathon is seen by many as the ultimate test of endurance.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “ultimate”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “ultimate”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “ultimate” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “ultimate”, instead of the word “ultimate” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “ultimate”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “ultimate” in Example Sentences.
“ultimate” in a sentence.
How to use “ultimate” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “ultimate”.
20 examples of simple sentences “ultimate” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “ultimate”
A simple sentence with “ultimate” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “ultimate”
A compound sentence with “ultimate” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “ultimate”
A complex sentence with “ultimate” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “ultimate”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “ultimate” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.