(1) At their triennial congress on Sept. 15-21, 1990, delegates adopted a new party programme replacing that of 1975.
(2) June 30 would mark the end of the triennial contract cycle that had punctuated labor-management relations in the copper industry since midcentury.
(3) The triennial election for the Senate Presidency took place on Oct. 2.
(4) For the curatorial discourse of this Triennial, we propose to say “Farewell to Post-Colonialism”. This represents the theoretical basis from which we hope to explore our critical vision. TranslateEN.com
(5) Based on the latest triennial survey of BIS on forex market and derivatives, this paper reveals the trend of development in global forex market.
(6) The triennial Council on Legislation affects all club and district activities.
(7) This information is preserved in 25 triennial registers.
(8) The triennial Council on Legislation affects all club and district activities. The following information outlines district and club responsibilities in the years before and during the Council.
(9) Government officials would turn up at the triennial meetings and, after listening to advice from scientists, conservationists and their own environment ministries, were likely to agree to a “listing”.
(10) We signed a triennial contract yesterday.
(11) The Fourth Lateran Council, held at the end of his reign, imposed a triennial twentieth for the same purpose.
(12) Hailed as one of the most promising young female artists during the 2005 Triennial of Chinese Art, Song Kun’s work examines the minutiae of daily existence.
(13) There is no change from 2008 to 2009 in the anticipated number of annual inspections and triennial inspections, 11 and 295, respectively.
(14) This report is not all-inclusive on communication procedures at the Memphis International Airport, but is meant to be a review of the Triennial emergency inspection on 4 April 2002.
(15) Going to the vet is mainly for the yearly check-up and routine vaccinations and triennial licensing.
(16) “BEYOND: an extraordinary space of experimentation for modernization—The Second Guangzhou Triennial “, Guangdong Museum Of Art, Guangzhou (China.
(17) The global diabetes community recently gathered in Cape Town, South Africa for its triennial World Diabetes Congress.
(18) Ming Wanli three decades ( 1607 ), held in Beijing, the national triennial imperial examinations.
(19) The World Water Development Report is the central product of the Programme and is intended to be a comprehensive and scientific triennial report on the state of global freshwater resources.
(20) Through the Exercise in Negation and the Questionnaire, the Triennial invites all colleagues in the art field to help imagine ways to realise the 2008 Triennial .
(21) Finally, there is information regarding future events, including the first triennial meeting of IAACS, to be held at East China Normal University in Shanghai.
(22) Vault201 (named for the gallery where it resides) is part of the museum’s National Design Triennial—on view through January 9, 2011—held every three years to showcase innovative design.
(23) According to the agreement, the bank provided 30 billion annually triennial comprehensive credit lines.
(24) Last week the Federal Reserve released the results of the latest Survey of Consumer Finances, a triennial report on the assets and liabilities of American households.
(25) According to the bank for international settlements in 2004, for every triennial global survey, Hong Kong foreign exchange market turnover in world ranking sixth.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “triennial”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “triennial”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “triennial” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “triennial”, instead of the word “triennial” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “triennial”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “triennial” in Example Sentences.
“triennial” in a sentence.
How to use “triennial” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “triennial”.
20 examples of simple sentences “triennial” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “triennial”
A simple sentence with “triennial” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “triennial”
A compound sentence with “triennial” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “triennial”
A complex sentence with “triennial” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “triennial”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “triennial” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.