1. The company is highly leveraged and struggling with interest payments.
2. He tried to push the door open, but he didn’t have sufficient leverage.
3. His function as a Mayor affords him the leverage to get things done through attending committee meetings.
4. We’ll have to use leverage to move this huge rock.
5. If the United Nations had more troops in the area, it would have greater leverage.
6. He might feel that leveraging the company at a time when he sees tremendous growth opportunities would be a mistake.
7. The committee voted to limit tax refunds for corporations involved in leveraged buyouts.
8. Reusable software is leveraged across many applications.
9. They are determined to gain more political leverage.
10. Her wealth gives her enormous leverage in social circles.
11. A longer piece of wood would give you greater leverage.
12. Retailers can exert leverage over producers by threatening to take their business elsewhere.
13. He has some leverage over the politician.
14. Position the piece of wood so that maximum leverage can be applied.
15. The spade and fork have longer shafts(TranslateEN.com), providing better leverage.
16. In a leveraged lease transaction, a third-party lender enters into the agreement.
17. As a general rule, the archbishop had sufficient political leverage to ensure success for his own monks in these disputes.
18. He then began a forty-year process of leveraging his holdings to acquire additional media resources in other parts of the world.
18. TranslateEN.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Emap Partenaires was established to develop ancillary revenues leveraging off our market leading positions.
20. Of late, the preponderance of public relations firms have leveraged that influence against activists and proposed legislation that threaten big business.
21. Junk bonds were used to finance leveraged buyouts and takeovers, with the aim of extracting value from existing bondholders and shareholders.
22. The challenge of how to use that powerful leverage for the benefit of humankind is simply an intelligence test.
23. Yesterday we were leveraging classical upholster and modern produce ironbrand in elevator manufacturing.
24. That centralized purchasing team focuses on leveraging Harris’ logistics spend wherever possible and managing contracts.
25. They could create a more simple composite application leveraging consistent categorization and showing discussions and contracts with the views from the Lead Manager Core database.
26. These and other economic development proposals have emphasized targeting and leveraging to get maximum use of the federal dollars.
27. You see her “catkin word” knot sentence: “Good wind frequency of leveraging, the Albatron send me! ”
28. Of course, if in the future, then the investor’s money is often the initial capital investment projects, leveraging more funds for.
29. usb.linux: This package contains a Linux implementation of a usb.core.Host object, bootstrapping support, and other classes leveraging Linux USB support.
30. This article describes the best practices with data roll-in by leveraging local indexes that will help make the roll-in operation more efficient.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “leveraging”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “leveraging”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “leveraging” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “leveraging”, instead of the word “leveraging” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “leveraging”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “leveraging” in Example Sentences.
“leveraging” in a sentence.
How to use “leveraging” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “leveraging”.
20 examples of simple sentences “leveraging” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “leveraging”
A simple sentence with “leveraging” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “leveraging”
A compound sentence with “leveraging” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “leveraging”
A complex sentence with “leveraging” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “leveraging”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “leveraging” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.