let it go
1. Since you unintentionally I should let it go.
2. To forgive is not to forget.nor remit.but let it go.
3. Sometimes you must let it go , to see if there was anything worth holding on to.
4. I don’t entirely agree, but I’ll let it go at that.
5. OK, I’ll let it go this time.
6. If your bag is snatched, let it go.
7. I couldn’t let it go for less than ￡300.
8. So we can let it go at that.
9. If I had let it go, it would have been called a strike.
10. Tilda, who had been holding her breath, let it go.
11. Morrill glanced sideways at the cooling chowder and let it go.
11. TranslateEN.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. He opened the cage and let it go.
13. If you love something so much let it go. If it comes back it was meant to be; if it doesn’t it never was. Albert Schweitzer
14. It was too big a puzzle and she let it go although it gnawed away at the back of her mind.
15. When the relapse came, she let it go too long.
16. We can’t sit by and let it go on.
17. To forgive is not to forget, nor remit, but let it go; to be lonely is not because you have no friends, but no one is living in your heart.
18. Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.
19. If you feel sad for buring it in your heart, then just smile and let it go.
20. To forgive is not to forget, nor remit, but let it go; to be lonely is not becoz u have no friends, but no one is living in ur heart.
21. I’m quite happy to net a fish and then let it go.
22. I thought she was hinting at something, but I let it go.
23. I don’t agree with all you say, but I’ll let it go at that.
24. Life is like a beautiful bird that comes to your hand. If you let it go, it will fly into the sky, never to return. RVM
25. Standing up, he whirled the triple-pronged metal three times to gain momentum, then let it go on the third upswing.
26. They’ve held the world record for many years, and they’re not going to let it go without a fight.
27. Life began when energy grabbed hold of some dust and would not let it go.
28. You summon a goddamn Devourer on my turf, and I just let it go?
29. I don’t agree with all you say but we’ll let it go at that.
30. And it curled itself gently gently around the strong, hard steel, and embraced it, and would not let it go.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “let it go”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “let it go”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “let it go” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “let it go”, instead of the word “let it go” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “let it go”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “let it go” in Example Sentences.
“let it go” in a sentence.
How to use “let it go” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “let it go”.
20 examples of simple sentences “let it go” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “let it go”
A simple sentence with “let it go” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “let it go”
A compound sentence with “let it go” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “let it go”
A complex sentence with “let it go” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “let it go”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “let it go” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.