1. The price for indoor courts is ￡10 per hour at peak times and ￡7 per hour at off-peak times.
2. Table tennis is an indoor game.
3. Facilities include a large indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna.
4. There is a big indoor swimming pool in this hotel.
5. Too much central heating can harm indoor plants.
6. Earlier, it had been hoped to use the indoor track.
7. She usually waters the indoor bulbs once a week.
8. The indoor flower market is a big tourist attraction.
9. Central heating is bad news for indoor plants.
10. Picnic areas, nine indoor areas including new reptile house, farm amusements and gift shop, tea rooms and tea gardens.
11. Senators have free use of indoor tennis and basketball courts that private clubs charge $ 1, 500 a year for..
12. The hotel has a heated indoor swimming pool.
13. Sedrun has an indoor pool as an alternative to dips in glacial tarns.
14. Intensive indoor rearing of livestock is relatively new and people are only just beginning to realise what it means for the animals.
15. Indoor leisure pool, adventure playground, shop and launderette.
16. Indoor pools exist, and Moscow boasts a year-round, heated open-air affair between the Kremlin and the Defence Ministry.
17. This year, the world indoor tennis championship will take place in Paris.
18. The complex contains a bowling alley, pool hall and indoor tennis courts.
19. If the weather is wet or cold choose an indoor activity.
20. Large murals from the mansion are now on the walls of Prestwick Indoor Bowling Club.
21. Amenities include health and fitness centre with squash courts and indoor pool.
22. Chang felt that the surface, which offered an unusually high bounce for an indoor court, suited a baseliner like himself.
23. If it rains, there will be aerobics and make up morning, followed by indoor cycling proficiency.
24. What is the white fungus on the roots of the indoor fig tree, surely it is my fault?
25. It seems awful that so often these places are the only type of indoor entertainment to keep youngsters amused.
25. TranslateEN.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. When it rained they played squash or swam in the indoor pool.
27. He hopes his designs will be a winner at indoor kart arenas throughout the United Kingdom.
28. Of course, these hamburgers will be sold alongside Happy Meals in restaurants that include indoor kiddie playgrounds.
29. Although growing well under water, they adapt to normal soil conditions and can be cultivated in flowerpots as indoor plants.
30. An adjoining pizzeria and restaurant under the same management offer indoor or alfresco dining.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “indoor”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “indoor”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “indoor” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “indoor”, instead of the word “indoor” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “indoor”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “indoor” in Example Sentences.
“indoor” in a sentence.
How to use “indoor” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “indoor”.
20 examples of simple sentences “indoor” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “indoor”
A simple sentence with “indoor” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “indoor”
A compound sentence with “indoor” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “indoor”
A complex sentence with “indoor” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “indoor”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “indoor” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.