1. He cursed himself inwardly for this sudden indisposition, which had come at the worst possible moment.
2. Apparently indisposition had, in March 1748 prevented him from working on a plan for winter shelter of orange trees.
3. I felt a certain indisposition to face reality.
4. She has fully recovered from her recent indisposition.
5. The major manifestations included constipation, indisposition, pain in anal region, hematochezia and submucous hemispherical mass.
6. His hesitancy revealed his basic indisposition.
7. If have indisposition or have any problem again with I rerpond.
8. It’suddenly dawned upon her that Bertha’s indisposition was assumed.
9. Rachel told her the only thing she could: that her sister had a mild indisposition, and I was her understudy.Sentence dictionary
10. In the twelve years since Miss Watson’s coming, she had neither overslept nor had a day’s indisposition.
11. The Governor was not able to be present through indisposition caused by a chill.
12. She is the kind of person who will keep to her bed for the slightest indisposition.
13. The prime minister retired to bed early because of a slight indisposition; it is nothing serious.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “indisposition”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “indisposition”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “indisposition” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “indisposition”, instead of the word “indisposition” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “indisposition”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “indisposition” in Example Sentences.
“indisposition” in a sentence.
How to use “indisposition” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “indisposition”.
20 examples of simple sentences “indisposition” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “indisposition”
A simple sentence with “indisposition” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “indisposition”
A compound sentence with “indisposition” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “indisposition”
A complex sentence with “indisposition” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “indisposition”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “indisposition” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.