1. He ensconced himself in the armchair.
2. The kitten was ensconced in an easy chair.
3. After dinner, I ensconced myself in a deep armchair with a book.
4. He ensconced himself in a armchair.
5. The cat ensconced itself in the armchair.
6. Nick was comfortably ensconced in front of the TV set.
7. Brian was ensconced behind the bar.
8. Agnes had ensconced herself in the best bedroom.
9. She ensconced herself in the closet in order to eavesdrop.
10. John was happily ensconced at West Point.
11. They were ensconced in the cellar.
12. We have ensconced ourselves in the most beautiful villa in the South of France.
13. We have ensconce ourselves in the most beautiful villa in the south of france.
14. The Prime Minister is now firmly ensconced in Downing Street with a large majority.
15. Sure, he ensconced his old girlfriend Wendy Linka out there.
16. And this man ensconced in his warm living room with a fireplace hears a knock at the door.
17. If someone will ensconce them in a pleasant home and pay their bills, they ask no more of life.
18. Rather than ensconce the discouraging news in falsely hopeful language, the doctor imparted the diagnosis in a clear, straightforward manner.
19. Mom wears an apron and a smile, looking fully ensconced in family life.
20. A Santa Fe resident for 10 years, Neikrug is happily ensconced in the high desert haven.
21. The secret agent in his place, he wrote,(TranslateEN.com) the infiltrator safely ensconced.
22. And the state Department of Public Safety has little jurisdiction to keep the diesels ensconced within their border habitat.
23. It makes use of peculiar UV coating way to ensconce the color inside the lens.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “ensconce”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “ensconce”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “ensconce” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “ensconce”, instead of the word “ensconce” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “ensconce”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “ensconce” in Example Sentences.
“ensconce” in a sentence.
How to use “ensconce” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “ensconce”.
20 examples of simple sentences “ensconce” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “ensconce”
A simple sentence with “ensconce” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “ensconce”
A compound sentence with “ensconce” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “ensconce”
A complex sentence with “ensconce” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “ensconce”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “ensconce” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.