1. The car offers value for money, comfort and dependability.
2. Superiors would evaluate a plainclothesman on his dependability.
3. As a pharmaceutical company Janssen know how important dependability and consistence are.
4. Only Lewis, unshakeable symbol of dependability, stays his old self.
5. Avro Avians were highly respected both for dependability and performance.
6. Confidence Moody’s most enduring quality is proven dependability.
7. By the look of the dependability and efficiency of data transmission, it have improved a lot more than the past asynchronous way and byte-oriented synchronous communication way.
8. The simplicity of the design means dependability and low cost.
9. In the paper, the dependability of explode energy of blasting fuse through space attenuation ignite the high energy ignition compositions was learned.
10. DEPENDABILITY. Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes 279mm automotive discs.
11. Persistence, reliability and dependability in service to the greater whole are stimulated.
12. I pride myself on my punctuality, accuracy, and dependability.
13. The dependability of the products and assurance of quality are self – evident .
14. Sister Manhood had salvaged something which looked like dependability.
15. Availability, dependability and system availability of the double – passage air – to – air middle – far – distance missile weapon system are analyzed.
15. TranslateEN.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. And it can find out the internal dependability at the galactostasis, papillary epithelioma or papillomatosis and breast cancer.
17. Devotion to person or a cause. Dependability in action.
18. Kumar identifies trust as being based upon honesty and dependability, when these exist they result in greater commitment.
19. His team, too, have clearly been below par without Gooch’s usual dependability at the top of the order.
20. The actual accuracy of an optical measurement system is due to the calibration accuracy. The calibration methods should possess the property of convenience and dependability.
21. Promote comprehensive development of Hainan Province through environmental protection , opening up, industrial progress , and steadfast dependability!
22. In Shigang Agglomerant Factory, the nucleonic belt weigher has been adopted in the system of automatic proportioning system, and the system dependability and the maintainability were improved greatly.
23. Authentic sex technology seeks advice from 3 products service, include dependability.
24. DARPA also wants to study programming models that allow developers to more easily design in security, dependability, power efficiency and high performance.
25. In order to qualify for the minimum wage, an employee had to establish a decent home and demonstrate good personal habits, including sobriety, thriftiness, industriousness, and dependability.
26. In the extensive distributed data base system, the data base duplication plays a very key role to the dependability and efficiency of the system.
27. It has the advantage of quick access, safe storage, high dependability and simple operations, etc.
28. The embedded system is a special-purpose computer system which meets the particular requirement and has strict requirements for the function, dependability, cost, volume and consumption.
29. The evaluation model can well reveal the influence of the unit dependability and repairability to the system effect vaines.
30. The industrial insurance has been the major approach to relieve the industrial injury because of its dependability and convenience, and has replaced the tort liability gradually.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “dependability”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “dependability”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “dependability” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “dependability”, instead of the word “dependability” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “dependability”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “dependability” in Example Sentences.
“dependability” in a sentence.
How to use “dependability” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “dependability”.
20 examples of simple sentences “dependability” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “dependability”
A simple sentence with “dependability” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “dependability”
A compound sentence with “dependability” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “dependability”
A complex sentence with “dependability” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “dependability”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “dependability” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.