1) The delegation completed its mission successfully.
2) The statement of our delegation was singularly appropriate to the occasion.
3) The prime minister met with an all-party delegation from the city council.
4) China sent a large delegation to the meeting.
5) The delegation will visit several Middle Eastern countries for talks.
6) The delegation submitted a memorandum to the Commons on the blatant violations of basic human rights.
7) The delegation were fogbound at New York Airport for as long as 15 hours.
8) The President named him to head the delegation.
9) Delegation of responsibility is a key part of a manager’s job.
10) The delegation arrived for talks with their government.
11) A United States delegation is in Japan seeking finance for a major scientific project.
12) A delegation from Spain has/have arrived for a month.
13) All managers should learn effective delegation.
14) She refused to meet the union delegation.
15) The delegation hopes to reinforce the idea that human rights are not purely internal matters.
16) The delegation has secured the promise of a ceasefire.
17) Please find out what time the delegation will come.
18) The delegation will arrive on Monday morning.
19) We were listening for the arrival of the delegation.
20) A trade delegation will visit Kuwait.
21) Their delegation threw a giant monkey wrench into the process this week by raising all sorts of petty objections.
22) The delegation was headed by our Foreign Minister.
23) The government has sent a delegation on friendly visits to some countries in Europe.
24) The top post in the delegation was still vacant.
25) The delegation decided to prolong their visit by one week.
26) Russia demanded that Unita send a delegation to the peace talks.
27) In view of the feeble health of the member,[TranslateEN.com/delegation] the delegation cut him out.
28) Many of these tasks can be dealt with by delegation.
29) The army provided a small armed escort for the delegation.
30) A key factor in running a business is the delegation of responsibility.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “delegation”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “delegation”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “delegation” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “delegation”, instead of the word “delegation” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “delegation”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “delegation” in Example Sentences.
“delegation” in a sentence.
How to use “delegation” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “delegation”.
20 examples of simple sentences “delegation” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “delegation”
A simple sentence with “delegation” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “delegation”
A compound sentence with “delegation” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “delegation”
A complex sentence with “delegation” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “delegation”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “delegation” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.