1. Copper is a good medium for the conduction of heat and electricity.
2. Temperature becomes uniform by heat conduction until finally a permanent state is reached.
3. Conventional double-glazing cuts heat loss by conduction, but can not prevent loss by radiation.
4. Metallic bonding is related to electrical conduction and semi-conduction.
5. Cooking works by conduction, as heat from the surface is drawn in.
6. Poison from the puffer fish, tetrodotoxin, prevents conduction in nerves.
7. The presence of the out-of-phase conduction is therefore additional evidence that significant non-electrolyte-mediated conduction is occurring.
8. If serious respiratory depression or cardiac conduction disturbances occur, emergency ventilatory support should be instituted.
8. TranslateEN.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. In cases of conduction aphasia, comprehension of spoken words and simple spoken sentences can be intact.
10. Business of express of conduction international aviation and economic information advice etc.
11. Ambipolar conduction is an essential and fundamental property in the application of the conventional inorganic complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor thin film transistors.
12. AIM: To investigate the application of phrenic nerve conduction time(PNCT) in the recovery of general anaesthesia.
13. The relation between conduction current distribution and distribution of B, H and magnetizing current are discussed as well.
14. Microcomputer control of thyristor conduction angle in controllable reactor and the matter to be noted are introduced. Experimental results and oscillogram are given.
15. The machine works according to the principle of electromagnetic conduction.
16. The space shuttle uses specially designed ceramic tiles with very high thermal resistances to prevent conduction during re-entry.
17. Explanation Heat is transferred through objects by a process called conduction.
18. This is because thick lithosphere will tend to be more resistant to the effects of heat conduction and penetrative magmatism.
19. Convection occurs when too much heat is present at depth to be conveyed upwards solely by thermal conduction.
20. In a pure semiconductor the valence band is essentially filled and the higher conduction band essentially empty.
21. This increased temperature dependence can not be explained merely by additional carbon conduction, as graphite conduction is nearly independent of temperature.
22. Steaming Steaming is another method of moist heat cooking again by conduction.
23. Such electrical charges are involved in the transport of materials across cell membranes, and in the conduction of nerve impulses.
24. Cooking Boiling Boiling is a method of moist heat cooking whereby the heat is transferred by conduction.
25. Somatosensory evoked potential (SEP) of tabes dorsalis all showed as lower speed of central conduction at lower extremities.
26. As the P concentration increases to a suitable quantity, the photoconductivity of the alloy en-hances 2-3 orders of magnitude and the conduction mechanism changes from P to N type.
27. The results showed that patients with IAF had shorter atrial effective refractory periods and longer atrial relative refractory periods, and also longer interatrial conduction delays.
28. The R 2 A 20112 is an interleaving dual – phase critical conduction mode PFC controller.
29. The subprime crisis in 2008 has an impact on entity industry, then on trade and finance industries by the conduction of capital inflowing.
30. The nano – SnO _ 2 intermingled with the Sb to prepare ATO conduction powder.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “conduction”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “conduction”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “conduction” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “conduction”, instead of the word “conduction” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “conduction”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “conduction” in Example Sentences.
“conduction” in a sentence.
How to use “conduction” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “conduction”.
20 examples of simple sentences “conduction” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “conduction”
A simple sentence with “conduction” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “conduction”
A compound sentence with “conduction” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “conduction”
A complex sentence with “conduction” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “conduction”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “conduction” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.