1. Those studies specified and estimated the conditional probability of leaving unemployment.
2. The conditional probability of leaving the spell is also very small for men aged 55 and over compared to teenage men.
3. The results supported the authors’ overall conditional probability model of prediction features.
3. TranslateEN.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
4. Adopting algorithm of random event’ conditional probability and introducing condition association coefficient of failure mode can reflect failure dependence of structure.
5. At last the learning method for conditional probability distribution is investigated.
6. To overcome dimension curse of conditional probability matrix, casual rules in databases is converted to linear polynomial, which makes calculation simple.
7. Adopting the algorithm of conditional probability of random events, the coefficient of conditional connection between failure models may be introduced to show the failure relevance between structures.
8. The joint probability density and conditional probability is estimated based on marginal computation.
9. Hence, the conditional probability of thyroid cancer in a patient with multinodular goiter with a delayed washout pattern was 0.78 (11/14 patients).
10. The automatic pinyin tagging strategies include:conditional probability strategy, mutual information strategy and rule strategy.
11. The series formulas of conditional probability are important points in the Probability and Mathematical Statistics course.
12. In this paper we use the two-stage conditional probability distributions to compute a new loss exposure measure for stress events that may have two-stage sequential impacts on various markets.
13. The formula of total probability , conditional probability and bayes formula are elementary formulas of probability theory.
14. The equation of state and optimal value function used to achieve the optimal strategy is figured out through the analysis of conditional probability of the process.
15. It would also be nice if Rich doesn’t reserve the vertical bar for anything so we can keep it as part of our core DSL for conditional probability notation.
16. This paper mainly introduces a new method to approximating the failure probability of structural systems and the method is defined as dimensions reduction method by conditional probability.
17. Then, the importance sampling Markov Chain simulation is employed to generate the failure samples, called conditional samples, distributing as the conditional probability density function.
18. The strategy is realized placidly and easily, without the computation of conditional probability in each step.
19. Implication connectives which are compatible with classical two-valued logic were defined, and they overcome the shortcoming that conditional probability can not be used to inference.
20. First, based on a pollution flashover probability model for insulators under certain operation voltage and conditional probability, the fault probability of transmission lines was obtained.
21. In this paper, we give the concept of conditional independence by conditional probability and obtain some properties of conditional independence.
22. By the geometric probability model, the intuitionistic method is provided for the marginal density function and conditional probability density function.
23. The second step is to evaluate for BN, decide prior probability and conditional probability.
24. Through the investigation of online text classification for spam text stream filtering, a novel ensemble approach of conditional probability is proposed.
25. A new point—evaluation method for structural system reliability analysis is proposed based on conditional probability and numerical analysis method.
26. Based on the analysis of the relationship between safety and reliability, a model for aircraft safety analysis is established from the viewpoint of conditional probability.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “conditional probability”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “conditional probability”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “conditional probability” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “conditional probability”, instead of the word “conditional probability” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “conditional probability”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “conditional probability” in Example Sentences.
“conditional probability” in a sentence.
How to use “conditional probability” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “conditional probability”.
20 examples of simple sentences “conditional probability” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “conditional probability”
A simple sentence with “conditional probability” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “conditional probability”
A compound sentence with “conditional probability” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “conditional probability”
A complex sentence with “conditional probability” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “conditional probability”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “conditional probability” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.