1. His father was a Baptist minister.
2. Daniel was a regular attender at the Baptist Church.
3. HKBU was founded by the Baptist Convention of Hong Kong in 1956 as the Hong Kong Baptist College.
4. HKBU ( Hong Kong Baptist University ) was founded by the Baptist Convention of Hong Kong in 1956 as the Hong Kong Baptist College.
5. He was an excellent candidate for the Baptist ministry.
6. Baptist Nunn(TranslateEN.com), the caretaker of Bigshot Rayle and Lodge was receiving threats of extortion from the gang.
7. Baptist, Methodist and United Reformed churches jointly fell by 23 % and Anglicans by 14 %.
8. The Baptist Missionary Society has recently changed the way it organizes home support for its missionaries.
9. Hymnody Metrical psalms are still occasionally used in Baptist churches, but hymns are the main musical items in their services.
10. They passed a Baptist church set on cinder blocks.
11. On Wednesday night a 52-year-old Baptist minister was shot dead by robbers in the vestibule of his Bedford Stuyvesant church.
12. In 1845 the congregational Baptist church also divided on sectional lines, never to reunite.
13. Born in Chicago, the son of a Baptist minister, Cooke was already performing in gospel groups before he was ten.
14. Freedom and tolerance are not what the Southern Baptist creed is about.
15. The Baptist Church where his funeral was held, attended by some 800 people(TranslateEN.com), 10 times the population of Redford.
16. This was a Baptist church in an inner city area with a modern dual purpose building surrounded by high-rise local authority dwellings.
17. Support for the war did not end the Baptist battle.
18. Ike was elected president of the Southern Baptist Convention and other high denomination offices.
19. The Civil War almost devastated these little Baptist houses of worship.
20. Bill Vaughan, returned the favor last year after the Baptist church fell victim to arson.
21. Some of the dancers, born up north, had had no experience of the southern black Baptist church.
22. The major surprises during the years of revolution came from the rather new Baptist connection of churches.
23. Instead of limiting the program to small children who attended Gethsemane Missionary Baptist Church, he invited young people ages 10-18.
24. The Dynmouth Hards rode into the town that night and took away the telephone from the kiosk in Baptist Street.
25. This point was acknowledged even 150 years ago by a far-sighted Baptist parson, John Howard Hinton.
26. The guns of Concord and Lexington in 1775 settled for Baptist hearts what their heads could never fully decide.
27. The pianist threw in chords and runs I never heard at the Baptist church.
28. Mr Heseltine had evangelized Whitehall on behalf of his cause like a latter-day John the Baptist.
29. AccoDirectly to the left of the green was the town hall, and next to that, the First Baptist Church.
30. He and his wife, Gail, were assigned to the Baptist church there earlier this year.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “baptist”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “baptist”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “baptist” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “baptist”, instead of the word “baptist” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “baptist”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “baptist” in Example Sentences.
“baptist” in a sentence.
How to use “baptist” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “baptist”.
20 examples of simple sentences “baptist” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “baptist”
A simple sentence with “baptist” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “baptist”
A compound sentence with “baptist” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “baptist”
A complex sentence with “baptist” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “baptist”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “baptist” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.