1. Terry’s going fishing at Lake Arrowhead next weekend.
2. Hence the angle of the arrowhead measures the marginal product of labour.
3. This is the shattered arrowhead working its way out, making all kinds of trouble.
4. Only the arrowhead , carved from some milky blue stone, had any color.
5. Its above, does this key that drawing arrowhead rise to indicate intention only?
6. Arrow with adjustable arrowhead and adjustable tail.
7. Arrow with a 60 – degree arrowhead and a tail.
8. An open arrowhead is used to indicate that a message is sent asynchronously.
9. Arrow with adjustable curvature and variable arrowhead location.
10. The small red arrowhead shew us the subject’s visual noise processing ability.
11. Oh, an arrowhead a finely crafted one.
12. Stone implements included adze, arrowhead and grinder.
13. Double arrow with a 45 – degree arrowhead at each end.
14. Add the arrowhead to the left of navigation menu.
15. An arrowhead is never used at the radius center.
16. Line with a variable arrowhead that routes between the shapes it connects using an adjustable right-angled line.
17. Zig – zag line with arrowhead used to indicate a communication link.
18. The triangular arrowhead takes a streamline shape, with barbs for piercing.
19. And they were going to put them in the shape of an arrowhead.
20. First the St Sebastian triptych, all finished, down to the last arrowhead and gobbet of blood.
21. A number of homes were burning Monday near Lake Arrowhead, mountain area.
22. Drag onto the page, then drag yellow diamonds to adjust arrowhead or tail.
23. Operate guidebook: The CTRL attackstones for the big gun, the space attackstones for the nailhead hammer, the arrowhead acts, jumps up.
24. After the subroutine parameter is given the origin number, the plotter controlled by computer can draw out automatically extension line, dimension line, arrowhead and write dimension figures.
25. During their four seasons in Range Creek, the teams had plotted the GPS coordinates of every site they’d found and recorded the location of every potsherd, arrowhead, and metate.
26. That portion of the dimension line extending from the arrowhead is redial relative to the arc.
27. I wanted to go, but it was a two – hour drive from Laguna to Lake Arrowhead.
28. A number of homes were burning Monday near Lake Arrowhead, in a mountain resort area.
29. Baiyangdian waters crops and resources, the growth of the lotus root, caltrop, Gorgon Fruit, arrowhead and other 30 kinds of rare wild aquatic plants.
30. Try to pick out the stars of Capricornus – the celestial arrowhead – in a week or two, when the moon will have left the evening sky.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “arrowhead”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “arrowhead”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “arrowhead” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “arrowhead”, instead of the word “arrowhead” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “arrowhead”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “arrowhead” in Example Sentences.
“arrowhead” in a sentence.
How to use “arrowhead” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “arrowhead”.
20 examples of simple sentences “arrowhead” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “arrowhead”
A simple sentence with “arrowhead” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “arrowhead”
A compound sentence with “arrowhead” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “arrowhead”
A complex sentence with “arrowhead” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “arrowhead”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “arrowhead” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.