1. They ended up buying a prebuilt modular home on a two-acre lot.
2. The course is modular in structure.
3. Many colleges and universities now offer modular degree courses.
4. Most colleges now use the modular system of teaching.
5. Elonex also intends to ship modular notebook personal computers this month.
6. The Modular Course involves all departments, and most students take modules in more than one department.
7. The modular concept of custom-fitting a work space has taken on residential refinements.
8. Some areas remain, however, aloof from recognizing modular course possibilities.
9. There was some nervousness that perhaps modular courses did not deliver a satisfactory educational experience from the viewpoint of the student.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. These modular construction kits now include solar cells, rechargeable batteries etc.
11. Inter-related courses might fit into a modular plan.
12. The Silver modular electronic system is now well and truly with us.
13. Heraeus has launched a new range of modular temperature and climatic cabinets.
14. Assessment Assessment of students on the Modular Course takes place almost exclusively within modules.
15. The electronic carriage is the part of the modular system that actually selects the needles electromagnetically for patterning.
16. Increasingly, the approach to postgraduate study is becoming modular.
17. It is a modular course with assessments in November, March and June.
18. For example, modular skeletal body sections based on bus technology are under consideration.
19. A modular structure would also have the advantage of helping to avoid too rarefied an approach.
20. Because of this, we devised a modular training package, sufficiently adaptable to cater for the vast majority of individual circumstances.
21. More importantly, the transputer allows modular supercomputers to be built.
22. The system is written in a modular manner allowing modules to be supplemented and replaced.
23. Modular buildings could also be placed on the La Cima site to house elementary students.
24. The first is the question of coherence, a worry which has already been encountered in connection with modular courses.
25. The eleven senior tutors are each seconded from a department to the Modular Course for a third of their time.
26. Using state of the art passive backplane technology, Graphite Micro Series systems become truly modular.
27. These staff have also reported to the Chief Administrative Officer, which has ensured seamless integration between modular and non-modular data processing.
28. Engineers know that the way to make something that resists damage is to give it a modular structure.
29. Stimulation will work as well for interactive as for modular systems.
30. Of course, integrated programmes are less suitable for part-time attendees and those who want to do parts of a modular programme.
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “modular”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, language doesn’t really work.
When you first started learning English, you may have memorized words such as: English meaning of the word “modular”; But now that you have a better understanding of the language, there’s a better way for you to learn meaning of “modular” through sentence examples.
True, there are still words that you don’t know. But if you learn whole sentences with “modular”, instead of the word “modular” by itself, you can learn a lot faster!
Focus your English learning on sentences with “modular”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important?
Sentences are more than just strings of words. They’re thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build language, and give it personality.
Again, without sentences, there’s no real communication. If you were only reading words right now, you wouldn’t be able to understand what I’m saying to you at all.
The Word “modular” in Example Sentences.
“modular” in a sentence.
How to use “modular” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “modular”.
20 examples of simple sentences “modular” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts: the subject and the verb (this is also known as the predicate). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the sentence. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn’t have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete sentence (e.g., In the sentence “Went to bed,” we don’t know who went to bed).
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “modular”
A simple sentence with “modular” contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause.
Compound Sentences with “modular”
A compound sentence with “modular” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon.
Complex Sentences with “modular”
A complex sentence with “modular” contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which) the sequence/time (since, while), or the causal elements (because, if) of the independent clause.
Compound-Complex Sentences with “modular”
Sentence types can also be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “modular” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent clause.